Here's Michelle Williams, widow of Heath Ledger...

Here's my mom...

Okay.
I was 5 years older than Heath...
But if time and space had warped in some sort of bizarre science fiction freak-fest, it could have happened!
I'm just saying!
I was 5 years older than Heath...
But if time and space had warped in some sort of bizarre science fiction freak-fest, it could have happened!
I'm just saying!




6 comments:
Wow, Michelle Williams totally looks like your mom!
Your mom and you are way prettier. "I'm just saying!" ;)
Holy wow... Heath's totally your dad. This is breaking news! You should see if you can get some money out of this...
That is so funny and so wrong at the same time :)
lol.
um...if you think your mom looks like michelle...would it be michelle's father that all the love child making would be???
sorry, maybe i was thinking too hard while reading this post.
that's uncanny. you crack me up, girl.
Post a Comment