Whoa! Check out the form on big bra, Nathan. He was, like feelin' it, dude! And we're not talkin' wussy little ankle busters, here. This was big surf! The life guards were totally callin' people in when the curls were gettin' out of control. I mean, this IS where "Baywatch" was filmed. We were careful cuz we didn't wanna have to pull a Hasselhoff or anything. That would WAY suck!
Dude! Nate was so stoked, he totally lost his head!
But we totally found it and everything.
Dude, can you see my shoulders are, like, wasted? Cuz I totally didn't... and they were WAY fried! Muy Rojo! It was soooo heinous!

Lil' Dude was totally recreating the scene from Star Wars Episode III in this picture. Ya know? Where Hayden Christiansen was, like, frying in the lava and was a total a gimp cuz Obi Wan totally cut his arms and legs off, and he was all, "I HATE YOU!" to Obi Wan, and he looked WAY nasty, and then the Emperor totally hooked him up with that sick black helmet dealy and he was all, "Rise!" and then Darth Vader was, like, doing this lame Frankenstein walk out of his bed, and then that was IT! That was, like, how Darth Vader was born, Dude! Anyways, that's what lil' bra was doing in this Kodak.
14 comments:
I can totally hear you in my head talking like that. You are too funnY!
LOL! Hilarious post Shana. I especially love Hayden's Vadar impersonation. Priceless.
Oh my goodness. I am laughing so hard right now. You are hilarious. I have to have Tyler read this one with your lingo. You're a riot!
When do you have time for all of this? Do you EVER sleep@
Love the shifty eyes, Di.
No. She NEVER sleeps. And I'm not being sarcastic.
It's a rare night when she goes to bed before 12:30 or 1:00.
She suffers from some sort of genetic insomnia or something.
We're up north... soooooooo ... wishing we were down there, at the beach, learnin' some new moves with your little bra's.
This post is like, totally rad. 'pulling hasselfoffs' is so way awesome.
I grew up in SoCal (northridge), and in the Northridge quake, we did not duck and cover. I, for one, tried, but kept getting thrown back onto the bed. Finally stood up just in time for the first giant aftershock and to get feet full of broken glass.
My uncle Rick graduated from UCLA's dental school. Is that where you are? We used drive out of the Valley go visit them at married student housing in the late 70s.
Thanks for visiting me! I love to meet new people. I don't read any California blogs. It makes me nostalgic. I'll come back soon!
Righteous.
Shana, you are the bomb!
We are so coming to visit. In Arizona and hanging until Friday when we are on our way to Utah for the remainder of the month.
South Dakota was nice, BUT, the beach is way COOL!
Looks like so much fun!!
It scares me a little how well you know the jargon of the LA ites! Oh, I should say "Angelinos".
...meant to say "we are coming to visit in our dreams...!!!"
Wish we could come and splash in the Pacific with you too. The Atlantic is just cold and rocky...well in Connecticut it is.
Wish you were coming to splash around with us too! Maybe sometime when your daughter's not getting married, your son is not recouperating from the all-stars, and you aren't touring the country on a whirlwind family fun-fest... Sometime when you're on a RELAXING vacation!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH Welcome BACK to "SOCAL"!!
Post a Comment