The other night, we were at a loss as to what to make for dinner. Wayne went to the grocery store to forage for a nutritious meal. This is what he returned with.
At least he thought to add legumes to the mix.
Mmmmm. Peas and Pie!
I am surrounded by Y chromosomes MOST of the time. I have to put the toilet seat down at least once a day, meals are often accompanied by sound effects, and anything frou-frou is very out of place in our mostly masculine home. BUT if I had the chance, I wouldn't change my life at all! ...Well, maybe the toilet seat thing...
9 comments:
frozen snap peas= $2.50
Sara Lee apple pie= $5.99
Cool Whip= $1.50
Avoiding future solitary trips to the grocery store= priceless.
LOL!
I think you're on to something, Di.
LOL! I seriously LAUGHED OUT LOUD! So funny! So is that what you guys ate?
Yup. My only complaint that night was that he got Cool Whip instead of real whipped cream. AT LEAST it would have added a little calcium from a real dairy product!
NICE. I went to the store last night and got three tv dinners, but realized when I got home...no microwave and can't cook them. (FYI--we haven't had a microwave for over a year).
That man has been hanging out too much with some frat boys.
Puts me in mind of the way he used to non-mow the lawn or non-mop the floors. But, now he has a sense of humor! Yay for pie and peas!
What? That's our typical Monday-night-been-at-work-all-day dinner! Except we get cherry pie 'cuz my German-born unamerican husband doesn't eat apple pie!
Hello-
I found your blog off of LDS BLOGGER and I think your hilarious!
Amazing that you are going to Dental School and raising your two boys...well three boys!
My husband and your husband think alike...Dessert is always the most important part of the meal! lol!
Just wanted to say HI!
Shelle
Post a Comment